Allied health worker supports
Select where you want to go on this page
Allied health includes supports you can get to:
- make and keep you healthy
- build the skills you need to do more things for yourself
- reach your goals
- make changes to your home so you can keep living there
- receive assistive technology.
Assistive technology can:
- make it easier to do things
- keep you safe.
Assistive technology might be:
- an aid or piece of equipment
- a system to use.
We call people who provide these supports and services allied health workers.
You can find allied health workers in places like:
- community health centres.
Allied health does not include care from doctors, nurses or dentists.
You can find out more about different allied health workers by selecting from the different options below.
This information can help you work out:
- what services they provide
- how they can help you.
It will also help you work out what support you need to reach the goals in your National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan.
The NDIS helps people with disability get the supports and services they need.
Choose your Allied Health Support